cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CUVA SUPPORTED CAMERAS

Hi , Hope everyones doing well. I have a very urgent issue here , where a sudden request has come up for a CUVA setup between locations in US and France . I have got it done but would kindly like to confirm the cameras that are supported by CUVA. In ...

TCL in CME 7.1

Hi,Am using cisco 2911 router - C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.0(1)M4,Below config works fine, but i can reach only operator & i can dial by extension.  i cannot create param aa-hunt1 for dialing individual digits. How to achive tha...

Hunt group configuration

Hunt group configuration - Client has requested to: 765.356-5612 (Customer Service) - (ext 5612) is the hunt pilot for this group. There are 4 ext in the group - 5642, 5684, 5631 and 5621. When someone calls 765.356-5612 it needs to ring all the exte...

CUBAC error code 5007

Hi:I´m having problems syncronizing with CUCM, I create an application user called CUBAC, I assigned to that user the group I create with certain roles that the guide says (including de AXL API Access role), also the Standard CCM Super User Group.I g...