IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

IP Communicator is no longer a developed product within Cisco. I understand that. However, in the operations community it still is used as a valuable tool for testing services globally. I work in an international environment. We have several hundred ...

IP Communicator Installation Error.jpg

Hi Team,I am working in a upgrade and as part of the upgrade process , I want to install the "ciscocm.enable-sha512sum-2021-signing-key-v1.0.cop.sgn".Our version is 10.5.2.13901-2 and I have to load the COP file to run the pre-upgrade check The file ...

dassranjith_0-1675329786527.png dassranjith_1-1675329786531.png dassranjith_2-1675329786412.png

Resolved! SRTP on VG320

Hello, I need to integrate VG320's into a cloud hosted SBCaaS - I've got this working via a TLS SIP Trunk, however, the calls are not encrypted. I have tried enabling SRTP on the dail-peers but the calls fail with SRTP enabled; dial-peer voice 99 voi...

I captured the traffic on a VG and while we decoded the traffic and try to hear both audio, I noticed the audio that comes from Cisco phone had choppy.   The scenario was Cisco Phone - CUCM - SIP Trunk - VG - SIP Trunk - ITSP - Mobile Phone   Does an...