IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We use Nortel IP phones (1140E), according to the Nortel documentation Voice media is tagged by the phones as DSCP 46 and Signalling as DSCP 40.Can someone tell me where i have gone wrong! On my switch (3750) i trust the DSCP and have the cos-dscp ma...

jeff_turl by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to create a webpage from where the clients can click on a hyperlink and directly dial to a number.As i know we have 2 possibilities:1. Webdialer2. Click-to-CallI cannot find a good paper that can explain to me how to do this step by step...

in Cisco UCM release 8.6 how to learn visual voicemail version?İf visual Voicemail is same with Cisco UCM (call manager) how to downgrade visual voicemail versiton to 7.1. Because we have 7965,7945 ip phone models and this model is works with visual ...

Hello,I have a UC320w and i want to create VOIP and POTS dial-peer, is that supported ??What i noticed is that there is default dial-plan ( Like POTS dial-peer) for each region, but what if I didnt find my region ??And what about VOIP dial-peer ?Than...

Greetings!          I have an issue with all of my [5] IPCC CTI route points. The issue is affecting all internal UC Manger [8.5.1] users. For example, an internal user dials 2020 [hits the CTI RP] and immediately the user sees the called number [202...

tomearley by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiHow can I limit the number of incoming calls (5)transmited to PRIthis configuration is correct?dial-peer voice 1 pots   destination-pattern 5...   answer-address 5...   max-conn 5   direct-inward-dial   port 0/0/0:15   forward-digits all dial-peer ...

Hi When I am running firmware 9.2 on 7962 phones I have an issue with call forward and displayed number. If I downgrade a phone to 8.5.2, when a call comes in to a phone that has been forwarded from a hunt group the phone displays the Original Called...