IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We are using Unity 5, and several users reported that when they try to check their voicemail, after they heard their name, it takes time to hear their voicemail message, sometimes it takes 10 seconds, sometimes it takes more than 1 minutes. Once they...

yixiu0317 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/Ma,I bought a Cisco IP Phone SPA502G and the IP PHone is malfunctioning. Whenever I plug on the network the display message on the Cisco IP phone will display "initializing Network..". Please what could be the possible cause of this and how ...

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RTMT with CUCM 7.0

We are using CUCM 7.0 , no log servers are configured yet since it is a new implementation. I would like to learn about RTMT tool and installed the same in windows 7 OS. Request somebody else to clarify my following doubts.•1) I have not configured a...

mrfcisco1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why would we use configure the --> AAR Destination Mask & AAR group under AAR settings on the line VS using the External phone number mask on the line and AAR group of the device.Is there a good logical explanation?Thanks

shaftstri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Hope you are doing well. I have a query , from what i know , we can have more than one user who can c-barge on an active call . To do the same i think we have a Shared Bridge, but when i check the same on the device page to configure for the ...