IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have installed the cisco 2911 as a voice gateway (CME),.Now I am facing two issues.1. Whenever I make a call out or receive a call from outside during the conversation the voice call gets disconnects abrubtly.This is not always some times,this i...

Hi,SIP provider uses only g711 alaw  codec for SIP trunk which is not compatible with TCL IVR on CME that requires g711 ulaw. So incoming calls need to be transcoded to g711 ulaw before getting to IVR.I've configured dspfarm profiles, ccm groups and ...

Hello guys i bought a cisco ATA 186 for my home lab and i have tried to register it to callmanager 7x without success. I have added it as an ata186, and also tried to do it by turning on auto registration and adding the callmanager ip address to as t...

Sarg . by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I am running Unity 7.0For some reason the call handler is unable to find few users.  I went through the system and compared the users that the system is able to find and those that it cant and cant find the difference.Has anybody had this is...

Hi All,Current status : We have CUCM 7.1.3b in place on MCS 7816Requirement : CP-3905 phones required  to by and use with CUCM                      CP-3905 works from 7.1.5 version and later versions and it requires UCL license to be opted no option ...