IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Provider<----SIP trunk---->CUBE,c2911<--------H.323 gw------>CUCMSometimes Outgoing calls are successful,sometimes not...Here dial-peer matched for outgoing callsdial-peer voice 5 voip description **Outgoing Call to SIP Trunk** translation-profile ou...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I  MISTAKINGLY DID A FACTORY RESET OF MY CISCO CP-7945G IP PHONE ..ALL I SEE WHEN I START THE PHONE IS" UPGRADING" MESSAGE WITH SOMETHING LIKE THE PHONE MAC BELOW AND THE CISCO LOGO..HOW DO I CORRECT THIS PROBLEM

GEORGEN77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm running CUCM 6.x cluster and getting organization's user info through AD. Need to associate 2500+ ip phones with the AD user accounts.Is there a method to do this using bulk administration tool?Thanks.

dialogcco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,t Our AD and CUCM directories are not synched. I tried to manualy force the synchronization by stopping and starting the Cisco DirSynch but no luck.Questions:-     Is this the only way to manually synch the AD and CUCM?-     When and how o...

Customer is using Call manager 7.x and have lost CAR admin password.Now they can login with a user but cannot generate QoS Detail reports. To run those reports the user must have Admin privileges. Problem is that we cannot assign admin privileges unt...

asharsidd by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot have the CUCMs register with a gatekeeper since there are already Inter-Cluster Trunks (non gatekeeper controlled) configured. Gatekeeper will be used just for TEHO. Since you can configure H323 and MGCP on a gateway can I configure gatekeep...