IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Customers got CME and what appears to be a hung virtual voice-port…. As you can see from the ephone debug below they've got a 7941 with 2 lines, both receive calls fine but when they try to seize the main DN it doesn't get dial tone and won't call ...

agster.bt by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've recently purchased a pair of cisco etokens that should allow the migration of phones from one cluster to another on call manager 8.0(2).  I have one question really.....do you have to configure that clusters for mixed mode with the ctl client...

phil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all   I have a big issue, I know all about the steps to migrate CUCM 4.x to CUCM 8.6 and I have successfully get the output lic file from DMA tool, the issue I have is I am going to implement the new CUCM on vmware, I also got the lic file for the...

Hi there again,One of our regional offices from the Schistosomiasis Hospital in Palo, Leyte reported the problems of their CISCO 7945 IP Phones wherein the "UCM down features disabled" appears on the screen when they place outside calls and when some...

Bonsoir,Je dois, pour test, mettre en service un poste cisco 6901 en sip sur un Aastra A5000.J'utilise le fichier SEPxxxxxxxxxx.cnf.xml, il s'enregistre bien sur mon A5000, mais lorsque je decroche, j'ai une tonalité d'erreur ou d'occupation.ci-joint...

Hi,is it possible to use an intercom line directly to several phones and not only to one phone.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmeinter.htmlFor example:At the reception phone there is an intercom line con...

mischm by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple of 8961 phones that I am trying to get to conference.  I can call one extension, hit the conference button and call the other extension.  When I hit the conference softkey button to join the two calls I get an error that says "Unable ...

csmathers by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes