IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HIDoes anyone have an information on IPC dealerboards? I am unsure how  these terminals connect to the cisco and PSTN, some seem to use analogue lines direct other seem to have E1 / T1 cards - can you register them on cisco?thanks for any info- got a...

dave-mith by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,When i took the phone off the hook, the signal delay about 4 seconds , but only the models 7940 and 7970, if i use the speakerphone everthing works.I have CCME 4.0. Could be a bug?I´ve already updated de firmware of these phones models.Tks

Hi,I need to monitor the E1 PRI utilization. so is there any third party  tool in open source available. I know in cisco only operation manager is there which requires to purchase from cisco. if there is any free tool available plz suggests.regards,B...

baskaranm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CDR log report that is being generated from a 3rd party Accounting software (Telesoft) is rejecting of the numbers as non-billable because of the way it is formated in the report. Not all numbers are showing in the report in this format. I can't find...

Dear friends.. i tried to find out how i can get recording of call from my call manager .. and got loads of articles .. but i am not very sure if i am able to understand them .. can some one please advice how i can get this one started ...i have cucm...