IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

is there a way to get a  list of calls made for a particular number i.e 911 etc. we have 6 sites using MGCP on voice gateways, reading from various  blogs i understood we can use run sql command on pub/sub to send a query and get results, apprecaite ...

m.ateeque by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer bought UCS C-210 series servers, currently they are going to migrate Unity to Unity conection 8.6.2 on these servers. Customer have around 400 users now and might grow up to 750 in next 5-10 years but not beyond that, my question i...

balukr by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have a customer that is planning an upgrade to from CME4.2 to CME 8.6 on a 3825 ISRThe ISR Router was purchased as a voice bundle, however due to the licensing changes in IOS 15.x I am not sure exactly what is required from a licensing perspe...

rrockliff by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got a customer we're trying to migrate from an existing VG248 (SCCP) hooked to a Positron 911 system to a VG224. I have SCCP configured on the VG224 (IOS ver 15.1.3T2). Customer is stating that  when they get a call and try to initiate a transfer (vi...

SAN J by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes