IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello - I am looking to upgrade from 5.1.1 to 6.1.?(3). Depending on the Cisco TAC I get different suggestions - wish they were more consistent. Anyone that has gone from 5.1(1) to 6.x could you provide the path? I cannot go direct from 5.1(1) to...

cyoungblut by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to use one of the softkeys on a 8945 a button for DID, instead of using one of the PLKs? I know this is not possible on the 99xx series because they are SIP based, but I figured since the 8945s are SCCP, it would be possible to use a D...

Hi Guys, I need some help. Here is the setup I have, I have a 2901 router with a PRI vWic running CME 8. What I am trying to do is pass fax calls through a sip trunk to Fax for Asterisk. This however has proved much more problematic that I thought. S...

Is there a way to create a new customized softkey to use on a template? I have set my direct call park retrival code as a line speed dial but would like to have it show as a softkey instead to save some room.Anyway to do this in CUCM 8.5?

I have a really interesting issue with shared lines on a UCM 7.1.5-3000 cluster.  There are 7960 phones that share 5 lines for incomming calls to a service department.  During normal opperations calls come in and hunt down through the 6 lines until t...

Hello! I want to setup a Cisco Unified Communications solution for an enterprise with more than a thousand users. The company has 3 sites. I want to use one CUCM cluster for all the three sites and Cisco voice gateways for survivability purposes and ...