IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

i have a GainMaker that went bad and would like to replace  it's GainMaker  from Scientific Atlanta  1G 35-90V ~50-60HZ but can't find it if it's discontinued with wat can i replace if  my cables are with 60v to broadcast tv

Resolved! CUCM Media paths

Hi,We have CUCM v12.5. I know that by default CUCM is not involved in a call after the call has been set up. My question: is there a way to configure media paths (RTP audio) the same as signaling paths, I mean the media exchange doesn't occur directl...

sofiane__ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an question regarding the ringing when calling a Hunt Group. I have a Escalation Hunt Group with 4 members, configured for Top Down cycling. The Hunt Group works correctly, cycling to all members, with the members of the line group receiving c...

Twokiddad by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, One of our customer is moving from Cisco UC setup to Zoom Enterprise calling, we are in the process of helping them with Migration. We have a requirement of moving the fax lines which are currently connected to our VG2921 & VG310. The call...

Buenos días, Me gustaría saber si alguien ha instalado o ha intentado instalar el cisco TSP en un Windows Core, si ha tenido problemas ycuales... si es que ha tenido. Actualmente Cisco no indica si lo soporta o no (https://developer.cisco.com/site/ta...