cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! About 6921 in SRST

someone can help mei have a problem need help。。。my company have CUCM 8.0 and router 2851 , some 6921 register with CUCM, 2821 IOS is c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-24.T4 ,but 6921 can not in SRST....i look up cisco.com , now i know 6921 must in SRST ...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, community!I have a question about licenses for 3905 phone to use with CUCME.Is there any license I need except  FL-CME-SRST-25 for 2901 router license to support 3905 (p/n: CP-3905= ) phone?For example, for 7911G phone (p/n: CP-7911G) you need...

Hi,We have installed Cisco 2901 router as CME for one of our customers. This will be a dedicated CME serving near about 40-45 phones. There will be no integration with CUCM or any other UC devices. All phones are registered to CME. Attached license f...

Hi All,Im new to Visual voicemial. Most of user in my site are facing the problem in visua voicemail. When i was looking into this issue i found that the file ".jad" is not downlading and getting the below error intermitently. Sometime im able to dow...

Hi,I have CUCM 7.x in HO and SRST in branches. The communication between the sites is via G.729. Centralized call processing model is used. When we try to conference between sites it does not happen. We are not using any hardware conference bridges a...

nomykhan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have call manager 8.5 installed and a route pattern that route all calls to the gateway. No restrictions. I can make local calls , international calls and calls to mobile phones but I can't call 5-digit numbers. I get external line with 0 and wh...

mohican4me by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes