cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Calls are not routed to H323 Gateway

Hi guysI have a CUCM Cluster in my HQ, and a H323 Gateway in a remote location ( Branch office), The ip phones are registered, we can make calls among ip phones,I receive calls from the PSTN using that remote gateway but, i can not make calls using t...

carlosg by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Is there a way to Read NANP

All,In CUCM 4, you can read and customize NANP to suit your organization. Is there a way to see what is inside NANP? We have experienced some problems with route patterns and believed they might be related to NANP. I tried to use CLI commands searchi...

wenqianyu by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 7900 series IP phones do not display the Caller name for incoming calls on the second line when the first line is active

Hi We have upgraded callmanager to 8.5 and we are running into this problem. If a user is busy on first line and he receives a call on the second line, it just shows the caller number on the bottom (where you normally see 'Your current options"). Its...

CUCM Database Migration

Hi all,I need to upgrade a CUCM from 5.1.2a to 7.1.5SU4 on 7845-I1 servers, on my lab i have a spare box to test the upgrade path. I'm using the folowing procedure in the lab, but for same reason i get always a failure:1- I have take a backup from th...

patcbr600 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes