IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,We are going to have a power shutdown this weekend. Is there a way to gracefully shut the CallManagers down before the power goes down?  Also, when the power comes back up, will the servers automatically power up and come online? Is the...

Hi,I am planning to implement two SIP gateways/CUBEs at SITE A and site B for redundancy PSTN callings .  This will be implemented on CUCM 8.5x and CUBE routers are 2951 with IOS 15.x.which option is bettter?1. to put two SIP gateways into one route-...

pxh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am looking for information to configure a VG202 (Version 12.4(22)T5) to do secure call between an analog phone and an IP phone.It is specified that the VG202 supports SRTP (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps259/product_data...

Hello,Here is the scenario ,  I have following dial-peer Dial-peer  voice 1000 pots Destination-pattern 9........ ( 8 dots)Port 0/0/0:15Dial-peer voice 1001 potsDestination-pattern 9T Port 0/0/0:15When i dial 9 1111 1111 11 then call is matched to di...

Hi,   I have the following dial peer configuration on an h323 gateway: dial-peer voice 1 pots translation-profile outgoing isdn_map destination-pattern 911$ progress_ind setup enable 3 progress_ind progress enable 8 incoming called-number . direct-in...

Hi, I've an issue with call forward all to external number on CME 8.6, when I make a call from PSTN number to an ephone-dn which has call-forward all to pstn number no problem but when I make a call from an internal number to the same ephone-dn the c...

lguyomard by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not sure if this is the right spot to ask this question?I attempted to upgrade a 7940 SIP phone to SCCP.I think I got my upgrade version wrong, the SIP image on it was "P0S3-06-3-00"I attempted to put SCCP 6.0.5 on it. I think the SCCP image was too ...

Hi guys, for a very long time I've been trying to get my awesome phone (CP-7971G-GE) work with my asterisk pbx setup.As much as I've tried I've had no luck in getting the phone to register with my pbx, for some reason it just keeps claiming to be reg...

Hello everyoneCould you know which is the URL for the local directory on CME? I want that some phones in the CUCM cluster could access to this directory. I did not find anything on the cisco documentation.ThanksRegardsSanti