IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am running CME 7.0 and configured extension mobility.  After entering the username and PIN for EM login, the screen hangs dispaying "logging in".   Pressing the exit softkeys shows that the user profile has been loaded succesfully.  The issue is en...

francisg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use  ATA 187 (firmware ATA187.9-03-0) with cucm 8.0.3.20000-2 for fax. the topo belowPSTN---- T1---- GW ---H323(g711 u-law) T38 -----CUCM ----SIP-t38----ATA 187 ------FAXServer ( Brother 2920).I used fax relay with T38 protocol  and fax rate set to...

hoanghiep by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to allWe are going to install meeting place 8.0 application server I have read in this document @MeetingPlace 8 Integration Webex Type 2 Configuration Example@ that you in order to install meeting place you need:Reference to quideThere are two CDs...

Sometimes when im in CCM admin and I look at all the devices they have a (1) next to them. eg. upcjdoe(1).  This happens periodically and then just goes away.  Anyone have any idea why this happens?  Is this a 6.1.5 issue?  Ive recently (two months a...

aguy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes