IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We are having a vrf configuration on a 2911 router which is doing CME and CUE functionality too.I was able to configure the vrf on the telephony service and the phones are wokring just fine. But I am having trouble configuring the CUE module on...

szakacsge by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Meet Me Conference

How do you configure Meet-Me Conferences in the CUCM v8.6? I created a meet-me number and put it in the same partition as all the phones are in, and set it to nonsecure. However, when I call the number it gives me a fast busy. I need to know how to s...

Hello everyone,I have a very specific problem with a Nortel option 61C rls 25.40 integration with a Call Manager rls 8.5 and Unity Connexion.  Systems are integrated by way of PRI routes between the Nortel and the CM.  I am looking for a way to manip...

HiFor some strange reason, I can no longer download the  CCMServRTMTPlugin.exe from our CUCM 7.1.3 cluster (any of the servers). What I end up with is a file with a name that is the IP address of the publisher that I can't do anything with. I 've bee...