IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Good Afternoon,I have maybe 20 or so IP Phones, 7940, 41, 60, 61's where the handset off hook button is broke.  I saw how to fix them, but I don't know what I can get the part for it.  Does anyone know what the part number is for this and where i can...

hankej by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Having CUCI-Lync 8.5(2) activated on the desktop, using MS Office 2010, when selecting cells in 3 different sheets causes Excel to crash. When CUCI-Lync disabled it works well.Can anybody help me or confirm this matter ?Thanks in advanceGuy

Hi to allwe have 6941 phones and you already know that they have only one line.Call waiting is not supported by this seriesSo  we have creted another one virtual extension and when the first line is  busy then the second call going to the second exte...

I am running CME 7.0 and configured extension mobility.  After entering the username and PIN for EM login, the screen hangs dispaying "logging in".   Pressing the exit softkeys shows that the user profile has been loaded succesfully.  The issue is en...

francisg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes