IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Looking for a user in the phone directory used to show 5 digits extension. My client required to display in full E.164 format. We managed to do so. The issue that we are facing now is that all calls are going through PSTN including the interna...

Hi Guys,Im reading cisco SRND 8.x and I came across with this note: The priority order between line and device is reversed for CTI devices (CTI route points and CTI ports). For these devices, the partitions in the device calling search space are plac...

Hi All I work for a company that just purchased, another company in NY and the NY office does 6 digit dialing and we are in TX and we do 5 digit dialing.What I want to know is what do I need to modify to give us an additional ditgit so that we can do...

I have followed advice on previous posts by performing the following initial actions to fix the 7941 Phone displaying the wrong time.  Interesting thing is that other 7941 phones are displaying correct time.Verified phone type is correct in CME route...

Hi!I have question, I have an EX-60 registered to a CUCM 8.6 with a DN being 30XX.However, I want to change the URI from 30XX@mydomain.com to NAME@mydomain.comIs there a way to do that?I would appriciate any help!Sincerely,Dante Verastegui

Hi,I'm trying to force all new phones to choose a custom wallpaper (Company logo) by default.I have added the logo and the thumbnail with no problems and can choose it.I have also removed all other options on the List.xml file.However, there seems to...

Hi all,I have receptionist with 7961 + 7915-24. Some of the internal DNs are also shown on 7915-24 buttons. How do I allow the actual users make call and have the respective button on 7915-24 indicate busy or button change color to indicate in used. ...