IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a simple question.  I'm runing Cisco UCM 7.0.2 appliance, Cisco 3845 for my voice gateway, MGCP is the protocol.   I have a single PRI connected to my voice gateway router and I'm basically migrating all DN's from the old carrier to a new carr...

Hi everyone,I was wondering if someone can help me building and setup my ccie voice lab.I borrowed some equipment from a very good friend of my and it seems it fits very good in the ccie voice topology.I would like to know how i can link everthing to...

monasir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,One of my customer currently has the following topology, but they are having inbound IVR DTMF issues.IVR <--- switch <--- cme <--- sip (rfc2833) <--- cube (with dsp) <--- sip (inband dtmf) <--- sip trunk <--- Carrier (AAPT)It was diagnosed t...

huntl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Ip on CUCM

Hi, sometimes when a phone its not registered, no getting ip or whatever the cucm still shows the last ip that the phone retained.     Anyone knows why is there?; it can be reseted? or it has any other function?, actually is just curiosity but i had ...