IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I was wondering if someone can help me building and setup my ccie voice lab.I borrowed some equipment from a very good friend of my and it seems it fits very good in the ccie voice topology.I would like to know how i can link everthing to...

monasir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,One of my customer currently has the following topology, but they are having inbound IVR DTMF issues.IVR <--- switch <--- cme <--- sip (rfc2833) <--- cube (with dsp) <--- sip (inband dtmf) <--- sip trunk <--- Carrier (AAPT)It was diagnosed t...

huntl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Ip on CUCM

Hi, sometimes when a phone its not registered, no getting ip or whatever the cucm still shows the last ip that the phone retained.     Anyone knows why is there?; it can be reseted? or it has any other function?, actually is just curiosity but i had ...

Hi,Customer VOIP network has a CUCM version 7.1.5.31900-3.Connecting some cisco 7965 (configuring IP address and TFTP server in static mode) to the network all VOIP tel have registered correctly, but some of these tel the menu appears in English vers...

avvenk by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes