IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,End user (localted in Mexico city)  has problem to access to conference server located in USA. End user dials by PSTN  from mexico to USA, up to here no problem; but when is prompted to dial the option , any option is accepted.End user has CME ver...

SIP conference phone maximum lines stuck at two. Soundpoint IP 7000 with CUCM (Cisco unified call manager) 7.1 I did some searching but no luck. Sorry in advance if the solution should be overly obvious.The problem is that I can't add more then two p...

Hi friends,I have a CUE-NME with version 3.2.5 installed, and licenses  : 1X  FL-CUE-PORT-2= , 1X  FL-CUE-IVR-2= , 6 X FL-CUE-MBX-5 . I will update to version 8.6, i know that i have to go in www.cisco.com/go/license and submit PAKs and i will reciv...

Hello,I have a strange problem with the MoH played when an outside party is calling this script with supervised transfer.When arriving on the script, i hear the voice nice and clear. However, when MoH starts, the music is cut off after 1sec and then ...

jseynaeve by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company is changing its internal active directory domain name, and CUCM 8.5, CUPS 8.5, CCX 8.5 and CUC 8.5 are using DNS to resolve names.I have to change this applications from using DNS to use IP adress or the new DNS domain name.What is the pro...