IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have CME connected to Telco via SIP trunk, the SIP provider uses g.711alaw and I need to configure Tcl for AA, and Tcl should be configured to use G711ulaw so that I configured MTP but any time I am trying to call the AA the Tcl answers me b...

We use a Verizon Business SIP Trunk, with 3845 CUBE 12.4.24T. CallManager 7.0(2) and 7962G(SCCP) handset. All calls have dynamic MTP and are G711.Had the exact same symptoms again twice, only I was dialed out to 704-XXX-XXXX. I hit the QRT button to...

Jason Aarons by Frequent Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I bought Cisco 9971 and want to use it as simple stand-alone SIP phone, but there no any settings to setup SIP accounts. Before that I used Cisco 7960 with such problem but I found how to upgrade that to SIP firmware, and than can find SIP settings o...

teleclick by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to add Fax in CME. I have added the following configuration, and I cannot add ephone assignment it kept asking for Mac address, and calling the number it always give busy signal...stcapp ccm-group 1stcapp!stcapp supplementary-services...

John Shen by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,one of my user had a Nokia E71 and a SIP client registering in UCM 6.1 and a 7960G. As he changed his Nokia for a Iphone with SIP client, we did delete the Nokia and generate a new phone for the Iphone but even if I see only in the phone list the ...

danjor by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am troublehsooting a simple call scenario ; CCM ---h.323---GW--PRI.Incoming calls were failing from PRI to CCM.  I tried to telnet from the Gateway to CCM on port 1720 to see if CCM is listening on that port.ciscogw#telnet ciscoccm 1720Trying cisco...