IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We recently intergrate paging Valcom with CUCM 8.0.3 with fxo port on router having MGCP protocol. Is there any inbuilt solution in cucm new version that provides paging system? I tried to search New and Changed Information for Cisco Unified Commu...

Sam naik by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote user who currently has a Cisco VoIP phone that connects into our network via TFTP. He informs me that the phone drops several times throughout the day, with an occasional drop in VPN from time to time. His router has the most current ...

gnurph69 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a client with a UC540, who wants to divert incoming calls to an external number. The problem is that when the client makes this divert the caller hears a tone, ten seconds of silence and more tones (the external number does not start ringin...

I have one user who is unable to make IDD calls.He can make local calls in and out.What are the things i need to check to ensure that my configurations are correct.Only this particular is unable to make IDD calls.I have 45 users in my environment.I h...

yeow_km by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Just curious does Tail End Hop off works for H.323 gateways??Do i need to setup any Dial Peers on H.323 gateways for TEHO to work??Cheers,Hunt

huntl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an UC560 with a PRI Trunk and 2 BRI Ports for call to mobile phones. The PRI Trunk works ok but I have problems with the Bri ports, I receive the calls in the bri ports but it finish in a second. When I do a debug isdn q931 I see that I ...

micordoba by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes