IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Help me to clarify some aspects regarding installing CME-SRST feature license.C2951#sh license detail cme-srstFeature: cme-srst                      Period left: 622 weeks 1 dayIndex: 1       Feature: cme-srst                         Version: 1.0 ...

Hi,I've a Cisco UC560-BRI-K9, with AA pré installed in an Integrated -Service-Engine interfaceI've configured according some documents from cisco, but for some reason, I can't put the service working.I can't connect to the ip address of the Integrate...

lpmatos by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a 2901 with 4 Pri T1 >connected to a CUCM 8.5 >and a 8.5 UCCX when agents answer calls after a while this fall how awesome is that the issue is random. on the router there are no errors in CO and the only mistake was caught Cause i = 0x80FF...

jtroncoso by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,         I have setup phone proxy with my Call Manager. The Phone registers fine with Call Manager and I am able to call offnet numbers and internal extension when using my proxy phone offsite but I have no 2 way voice. What could cause thi...

Hi,I am currently trying to adjust our pick-up groups on Cisco Call Manger 6, we have had some recent structural office work done and 2 departments are now merged into 1.I currently have 2 pick-up groups configured for each department, i.e. Group 1 f...

Resolved! ccm 8.1

i am loading a Lab Server 7825 H1.  As the install goes along, it asks for Network Connectivity.  I have server connected to a 3650 Switch with my Test VVLAN 251 on the port. the Port is up/up.My question is what is the server looking for, as it with...

pharden by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes