IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hey all, i am implemening a 4507 switch at a new site, was just wounder what cmd's i would need to implement auto QoS? the phones are non cisco phones. can i implement QoS on a per vlan basis's or can it only be done via a port basis?

I am running CUCM7. I got MOH working between extension and external caller, but between internal extensions all I get is the three beeps. I am confirmed Multicast is enabled on both my router and the CUCM7 MOH source. Is there something I missed? An...

Hi everybody,I do not have a specific problem to discuss, I have a general problem. I opened this discussion to exchange and share experiences with other members.If you have some document about Caller ID with FXO or if you opened a TAC case with Cisc...

Hi,I’m hoping someone can help here as I have exhausted all Google searches and any other blog posts. I’m having intermittent caller ID issues. Sometimes it works then for some reason stops. When it stops I used to get “unknown” display on the phones...

Working on a 39xx connecting two Nortel pbx's. The Nortels use 4 digit dialing between them. The 3900 is connected via h323 t 1 Only have 2dial peersVoice x pots Incoming number . Did Voice y pots Dest number 65.. Forward allI can see the cal...