IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone know of a way for an operator to transfer a call to an extension and if there is no answer have that call roll back to the operator without going to voice mail? I know i can go to the DN configuration, Call Fwd/Call pickup settings and se...

Hi , Wanted to know certain features that can be implemented in our enterprise, a small one of around 500 phones ? The services exclude SNR, Extension Mobility.Call Manager : 8.0.3.2000-2number of nodes : 2 phones being used : 794x, 791x series phone...

Hello ,             I am investigating the possibilities of developing a softphone (SIP or SCCP) that can work with Cisco CallManager 8 onwards . We will be using these phones along with Cisco CTI tool kit.                Can you please guide me in t...

Hi All,  I am having following issue with CUCME where Call Forward All to external mobile is failing.  Scenario is as followsPSTN<------CME (Italy)---->extn123-----CFA------>(Mobile number in Italy- 3452XXXXXX)From UK I am calling extn 123 in Italy o...

a.pawar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes