IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Folks - I have had this issue before and its back to haunt me again...I had a new gateway up and registered to the call manager yesterday and the PRI was registered and calls were working correctly. Then this morning we needed to swap out the cabl...

nellocon4 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Call manger is able to send all external calls to voicemail - can the same be done on CME system? We have a requirement to only allow internal call to the classroom and prevent outside calls from transferring in.

jamurena by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,now I have a problem with the simple B-ACD AA script, I do the following configuration on the router, then is works(when I call the phone number from pstn, the AA script will answer the call with the prompt music, and then I can press "0" or 2...

oracat777 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We plan to use Device Mobility for every device (around 25000 Phones) having them initially assigned on the big common device pool and having their Network subnet assigning the right Device Pool. The intended idea is to reduce the MAC. Solution will ...

robetrem by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I bought myself a cisco 7940 and I tried to reflash it to sip.  I think I scrapt the phone by trying so much.Can't it steal be good or that I really scrapt it.It is stuck at tftp timeout.  I can't reset it.

ber.lyne by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have three problems:1. When i do auto-registration using SIP or SCCP my phone register. When i use manually registration using SIP my phone won't register but they do when i use SCCP. Any idea why they won't with SIP ?2. In my CallManager group i w...