IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,any body can give some guide lines to knwo if there is afirewall prevnting some packetes between phones or gateways and some other devices.if there is a useful debug or some other methods.Regards,

hi all ,i am very new to ip phone world for example , my ip phone is having 4 lines [ 2000,2001,2002,2003] if i want to check missed calls on particular line 2001 , how can i check ?as we will go to directories > missed calls Kindly help meThanksKart...

Resolved! VG224 SCCP Bulk

Hi Guys,I have an issue insertitng VG224 (SCCP) using Bulk Tool. Only the first 10 DNs get insterted and error message for the remaining 14 ports. Has enybody faced this issue. Is there any workaround solution? I know I can switch to MGCP but rather ...

Can you help me to troubleshoot UC560 with FXO and T1/E1, I have problem to connect to the system after i upgrade the firmware but in the end the update is failed. Now i cannot connect anymore using the default IP address 192.168.10.1.Now Cannot sear...

Hello,I would like to understand what does the EMCC template have in relation to the Device Pool configured under the Bulk Admin tool > EMCC template.For example, I have HQ, SB and SC, do I need to 3 different template for EMCC for 3 site?After login...

yenlung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need to understand where Cisco came up with requirements on the Spec-Based requirements for UC on UCS.I have some problems needing a huge C-210 with 3 TB of storage for CUCM, UnityConnect and CCX for a customer with 50 phones and an 10 person call ce...