cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

nortel phones drop out

hi,we have few nortel phones connected to switch switch daisy chained to pc. pc and phones are on seperate data and voice vlan. but right now we dont have any QoS at all. these phones connect a CUCM over the WAN (managed by a third party). we have ha...

Resolved! Cisco Fax Server Outbound Faxes Failing

Hi,I have a Cisco Fax Server configured to use a Cisco 2911 as  the H323 gateway. I can receive faxes with no problem, but my outbound  faxes are failing. The debug output is as follows: Called Party Number i = 0xA1, '0112057584'                  Pla...

sechabam by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

help with E1 config in Dubai

HiI am hoping there are some CISCO voip guys out there in Dubai who can help me. I am based in UK and im trying to get a E1 up and running in Dubai.The provider ETISALAT have provided me a E1 that I have connected to a MGCP gateway.The problem is I d...

ReadersUK by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM licenses issue

Hi,I have uploaded the licenses in CUCM 8.0 .which includes node as well as software licenses.But after upload also in the license unit report the software license version is showing as DEMO.I have also restarted the CUCM server and services still th...

ankita123 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes