IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Can some kind person point me to the documentation on upgrading. They want to go from 8.0 to 8.5.  I am new to the business edition but I assume since there is a CM and Unity Connection on the same box that the procedure must be somewhat different. A...

whanson by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have one Voice Gateway 2921 IOSVersion 15.0(1)M5  c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M5.bin.All inbound and outbound calls are working perfectly but their is always one FXO port which does not work for outgoing calls.I have configured trunk group on t...

Resolved! ClickToCall setup

Going off a great recommendation here I am working on setting up ClickToCall. But one thing that I am not clear on after reading the install guide is whether to activate the required services on both Call Manager Subscriber and Publisher servers or j...

Hi,I have SKY-IP link and there is a delay on it, the phone is unable to upgrade. Is there any soulation for that? if we can adujest some value to let the phone take the upgrade.please Advise.Regards,Ali

Hi all,I'm experiencing problem with IP Phone 9951 registration to CUCM version 8.0.3. The phone can't registered to the CUCM eventhough I have specify the MAC Address on CUCM.The phone displaying "Phone not registered", and i have check on the phone...

hendi1995 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Bulk UDP Update

Hi,We have over 3000 User Device Profiles that need the User Hold MOH Audio Source field changed back to <none>  on CUCM 7.13Can't seem to find an easy to do a bulk update for UDPs - is this not possible or am i missing something obvious?Thanks

rchaseling by Level 4
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes