IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a Unity Server 8.0 Build 8.0 (3.3) with Windows Server 2003 SP2, Event Viewer has given me the following error:Event Type:      Error   Event Source:   Active Server Pages   Event Category:           None   Event ID:         5   Date:  ...

Hi,How can we have analogue phones connecteced to Cico IP analogue gateways operate in a in a power fail scenario like standard legacy PBX feature.CCO says the followingFXO Power Failover During power failure to the router, this feature enables a dir...

shaftstri by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've just put in a CUCM version 7.1 with a single 2921 voice gateway with PRI.  The gateway has been configured for MGCP and is successfully registered with the CM.  The PRI is in service and also controlled by MGCP. All internal phones registe...

Dear all,I am working on a new TOIP project, with CUCM in 2 DC's and headquarters on remote sites. I need to work on the High availability IP telephony, in a Cisco infrastructure with SRST.I am looking on the Cisco site to find more information about...