IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CIPC and MeetMe

I've got 3 CIPC's installed on identically cloned Windows 7 workstations. One CIPC is able to initiate a MeetMe conference with no problems. The other 2 workstations get a fast busy as soon as they dial the MeetMe extension.All 3 phones are in the sa...

I have one FXO line on voice gateway (h323). Outgoing and incoming calls are OK. When i make outbound calls i am able to tranfer the calls. But the problem is that when i make inbound call to an extension (connection plar extension) and transfer that...

techguy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM Locations

Hi all hope you are well.  I have a question about locations and the best practice when configuring them in CUCM.  We have a number of sites around our network that connect at either 10 or 100mbps, there are around 90 10meg sites and 30 100meg sites....

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes