IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Current scenario:CUBE is operating on TCP/UDP over the "SIP TRUNK/Dial-peer" via session target on dial-peers and on the system is only the Cisco self-signed certificate and trust point. Question:Can I keep this environment working and also add a...

This week, with no known changes to DHCP, network or CUCM, our 7937 phones are starting to check in with DHCP every 3 seconds. They have a valid address and work fine, they are just constantly hitting DHCP. Ideas are appreciated in advance. <<<rockpi...

I have a custom Phone XML Service running on Dockerized container.  I configured the server to use HTTPS along with a certificate signed by a common CA.  Uploaded the cert chain to my CUCM 11.5, rebooted the CUCM and my 8865 phone.  I open my XML ser...

jgieske by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day Everyone.Please i'm tryin to set up an office Cisco Ip phone.Model: CP-8865 using SIP1. Is it possible to call and receive on Skype using Cisco IP Phone. If possible(How can i set it up).2. How do i set up my Cisco IP Phone to make external ...

ossniper by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes