IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We've recently set up call recording using Dual Media Stream.  In CUCM, a call recording profile is set up which consists of a SIP trunk to the call recording server.  It all works fine.However the problem is that the system was intended to record...

Hey folks, need some help in getting the secondary tone when dialing a number on Call Manager 7.1x.  What usually happen is when dialing a number from my IP phone for example 9498351516.  i get a secondary tone after the number 8.  the calls goes thr...

Hi,My customer has requested to have the first two buttons of a 7971 as line buttons then have some speeddials, then have more line buttons. I can't seem to get the speeddials configured in amongst the line buttons - they appear after the line button...

ripcisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Somebody knows if are there a prevision to support locale in 9951 and CME? I have downloading the lastest locale file (CME_8.8_Locale) but the 9951 is still not present.The phone try to download the file Spanish_Spain/lk-sip.jarRegards.

david.sua by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is a new install with CUCM 8.5.1.  External calls are experiencing a slight delay in the audio which causes a lot of people speaking on top of each other, specifically in conference calls. This is not limited to conference calls, and those conf ...

gmgarrian by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes