cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Called Party Transformation Mask

Hi All,We have 3 CUCM clusters. We use five digits for intercluster calls but for now we are using num-exp to send calls to the PSTN network. When I call from EU cluster to North America Cluster some strange digits get added to the extension which I ...

mightyking by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM 5.x LDAP Problem

HI All , we have callmanger 5.1.3 integated with Active Directory 2008 , the problem is i am unable to import all user from AD , LDAP is synching properly but i can not import more then 312 user , what could be the issue ? is there any compatibilty i...

Cannot login to OS admin page

So here is another interesting issue. I have a server group that I only use for testing. Currently I can login to the publisher's OS admin page just fine, but I can't login to the subscriber's OS admin page using the same account. I can login to the ...

Delay in internal dialing

I have a CUCM 8.x cluster ,which was initially had a 5 digit dial plan for internal and 10 digit for external . I have converted the dial plan to e.164 global pattern . For the internal users I have created a translation pattern to convert the 5 to 1...

Resolved! Forced FXo Disconnect

Hi,Is there are way to auto disconnect a call from an FXO port after a period of time using Loopstart on a 2911 using 15.1.3 IOS?Have got a paging system on the other end of the FXO port - after dialing from an IP Phone....if the IP Phone dies not te...

rchaseling by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes