IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

My customer is running CUE 8.5 and CME 8.6 on a 2900 15.0M.  The CUE GUI is working, but we had to download 8.5 GUI files to get it going.  The trouble is that now the CME GUI just displays the main page, but it's empty - this is what the CUE GUI was...

Hello, I have problem with the call record in CDR. When I make a report by extension number, displayed only outgoing calls, incoming calls are not included in the report. Can you help?. I appreciate your help.I have configured the Cisco Call Manager ...

My name is Mike Rae and I am trying to get Voip working via Pennytel here in Australia.I have the following setup:Modem: Siemens Speedstream 4200 that signs on to Bigppnd ISP and passes an IP address to the router. DMZ is disabled.Router: Cisco E3000...

imikerae0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have following stuff on my router and i am unable to dial in side and outside.voice-port 0/0/0trunk-group FXOinput gain -3output attenuation -1echo-cancel coverage 64no comfort-noiseconnection plar 2222music-threshold -45bearer-cap Speech!!dial-pee...

techguy by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In order to sent call to CUCM, i have following options.FXO Ports and CUE, i can configure CTI Route point and point it by plar connection.E1 line and CUE, i can configure voip dial-peer and make destination pattern.Lets say if i dont have CUE then a...

techguy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just trying to get my feet wet here.I currently have:Cisco 3640 RouterWith the following expansion cardsNM-CUE4FXS/DIDAm i able to set up a home VoIP system for my home business?I have a POTS line with the number i will be useing.I have a hand-full o...

DVSfour20 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes