IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,     I have any old version of Call Manger, v4.1. Anyways, I need to upgrade an MGCP gateway that is used by this CCM cluster. I have three general questions in relation to this gateway.     Question #1: Is there an interopability matrix for CM v...

We have recently purchased several 7945's.  We were able to monitor our previous phones, 7942's, without a problem using VQManager.  All other phones in the office are being monitored without issue.  Is there additional settings that need to be in pl...

I have a CH has caller input checked to allow users to dial extensions during greeting,   Dialing various extensions always results in the receptionist extension being dialed, rather than the specific users.  Im not sure where this receptionist exten...

What would be the best method to delete a subscriber's voicemail messages without going to the mailbox and deleting one by one. We have Unity 5.X MS exhange. Also, is there a method in unity where we can view the total number of messages or do we hav...

jcsmith96 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there an MD5 Hash with the 9.2.1 release for the ATA 187?  I went to install the software in our development environment and it reminded me to verify the MD5 hash.  I went through the release notes and did see any reference to it.  I also had this...