IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

T1 Contollers on MGCP 3945 gateway accumulating Slip errors.  We have three PRI's inbound/outbound with the first set at clock source line primary.  We are experiencing problems with faxes not completed.  Fax machine's report line error and disconnec...

waltzy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 2801 ISR acting as a VG, router and CME. We have CME version 8 with IOS c2801-spservicesk9-mz.151-1.T.binWhenever we press on "JOIN" , cannot complete conference messge is displayed.We have only 1 DSP dedicated for active calls, so we're us...

I have a script setup for a Unity AA that has the user press 1, 2 or 3 to be transferred to various departments.  One department has a 7-digit local phone number, and the AA can successfully dial out to contact that department.  Another department ha...

bhoops by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have an intermittent issue (1 out of 5 calls) where the greeting that has been recorded randomly drops out. The WAV file itself is faultless (I have downloaded it to my PC and there is not loss or dropout on the actual file) and as mentioned th...

My company will be moving into a new building and will have new phone numbers.  We want to forward our main # to a message stating "please note the number to XYZ has changed to xxx-xxx-xxxx", then once the message plays, transfer the call to the new ...

jafetters by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community,we have phones which have no permission to forward their calls to PSTN. This is build with an block route pattern and an dedicated cfwd-CSS.That works perfect at the phone.Now my trouble: At the ccmuser-website, the user can configure an...

Hello everyone.           From last few days i am trying to get TAPS working..I have installed CUCm 7.x UCCX 7.x ..The integration is all done...Installed TAPS.exe on UCCX ...Script and trigger all working.. The phones are auto registered ..Now when ...

my customer is using 2801 as CME and 3560 POE switch. when customer changed the WAN link from that time customer is facing outbound calls issue, he can not make an outbound call. phone, switch, vg and cme are at same site.what could be the issueregar...

Hello,I have Polycom VVX 1500 and would like to set it up with my cisco 3825 Router with Call Manager Express. What do I need to download (like the flash for cisco phone 7971) and how to set it up.lpTomaz

MataKiera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes