IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I have a cisco call manager 4.1 and GSM Bank. The GSM bank is used for calling SMART Mobile phones. Calls from call manager going to SMART is via sip trunk. I encountered some "cannot complete transfer" issue when somebody wants to call SMART...

I have several Cisco SPA501g phones configured to work on the network. There is a "PC" port on the back next to the "SW" port that is obviously intended to allow daisy-chain connection of the PC to the phone. It works on one phone but not the rest. W...

ebassham1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,   Can some help me to reset the passwor for 9971 ip phone i have no power cable for the phone.I was trying to configure with 2911 cme 7.1 with 50 user.lic with CP before configuring this phone i can access admin i tried the password which i...

New cm 8 install and I'm having issues with the 7945 phones not being able to download files (ringlist, phone config file, etc) from TFTP.  I think it is related to ITL and the security by default.  My CM is setup with system>server set as IP address...

I have a H323 GW configured with SRST. If it was MGCP , I would just shut down CCM Service so to force the phones and router in SRST and use the however how do you does this with a H323GW- I can not think at the moment so excuse the stupid question. ...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have several remote sites that share the same gateway for outbound PSTN calls and I am looking for a way to translate Calling number of extensions to a 10-digit number (like the main number where the call is originated from) for outbound PST...

dtran by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes