IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a site running this version of CCM on 7825's and the publisher crashed (bad hard drive). They are up, but the main line had been cfwdall to VM before the crash, I get an error DB when trying to remove cfwdalll and the Unity TSP's won't registe...

wrickk_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Afternoon (or Good Morning, or indeed Good Evening depending on where you are). Quick question: Does anybody know if there is a "service phone" command, or indeed any way of enabling web access to the phone book of a 7925 when the phone is on CM...

barry by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup a 7940 to use from my house. I image I have to configure some kind of VPN back to my office. I have Call Manager 7.1.3. Can somebody point me in the right direction in terms of the proper terminology this is called and where to f...

omgjames1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Excuse what might be daft questions, it's just I haven't set this up before.With the fax application script available for IOS, does this mean it's possible to receive & send FAX's without the need for a special FAX server?If I have an E1 into a 2801....

billybjo1 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have cucm7.0 and a 2911 router with 8 port fxo trunk lines. it seed that only one line can be used , if phone A calling , phone B dial 9 will fail , at this time any call in will fail . I used analog phone tested these 8 lines. they work wel...