IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've instaled cme 8.0 running on a Cisco 2911.I've Cisco Ip phones model 7911, 7921 and 7962.Any of the phones cannot load the local directory.I've already configured put this commands:telephony-serviceurl directories http://10.35.109.253:80/local...

lpmatos by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPCommunicator

Hi All,I have a 7596 IP phone configured with VM and it's working fine. I have configured a IP Communicator with the same extension (the exact same config) but as soon as I push the VM button from the IPC, it goes fastbusy. I can't even dial the pilo...

Hello everyone,I have question about PAB.My client use PAB service as main Directory on CUCM 7 and phone 7942 but what they want is to have Caller Name presented when they receive call from some number which they are added to PAB.For example:I have a...