IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM Failover

I have the following topology.  The Avaya PBX is our primary route to the PSTN.My primary route is a SIP trunk between the CUCM and the Avaya PBX.I have an H.323 gateway configured between the CUCM and the Avaya PBX.I also have an MGCP gateway config...

The time on our unity 4.0(5) server is off by an hour.  I tried to adjust it to the correct time, but as soon as I do so I can no longer access the voicemail from the phones... I just get a busy signal.  Does anybody know what could be causing this?

We have several new vg224's that have been installed at remote sites.  No vty password has been set so we cannot telnet into these units.  Is there any way to set a vty password remotely or do we have to console in to each unit at each site?

dtom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Here is what we are looking for,  The administration would like it if our receptionist could have a push button at her desk so that when she pushes the button it will somehow call out on our VOip system to some set numbers, they want this f...

khenning by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

looking for clarification on how qos markings behave on the wire for a telepresence video call.this could be a Cisco 9971 video phone, a Tandberg endpoint such as a small E20, an larger EX90, or even a room based system.I understand AF41 is the stand...

pdinapoli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I'm actually looking how to block the Ring type option on the Cisco phone. At the same time, how to fix and block the volume of the phone.For the moment I found no information. Is it possible to do that ?Thanks,Hervé Jacquemin

Hi,In the past I've done a couple of CUBE configs on gateways that connect to a SIP provider.  These providers have always sent me a single IP address to point the dialpeer to for the sip session target.I have a new turnup for another customer and th...