IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am working a trouble where the users are call forwarding their outside lines (cell, home analog) to their DID. The forwarded call will ring at the Cisco set and then instead of transferring to VM as it should, it gets the "Welcome to Cisco Unity" g...

larryar28 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Vocie VLan

Hi,i am starter to VOIP.we have a core swich and few access switches connected to it. THe phones are daisy chained with the PC's on the access switchpc ------> phone -----------> switchpc is a different subnet and phone is a different subnetso the co...

Im having an issue and I cant figure out what Im missing.CUCM with h323 Gateway to a 2851 router.Route Pattern sends to the digits to the h323 gateway.Dial Peer picks it up and routes it to he local Serial Port (PRI to Nortel)Works perfect.I put in a...

Hi All,We have 3 CUCM clusters. We use five digits for intercluster calls but for now we are using num-exp to send calls to the PSTN network. When I call from EU cluster to North America Cluster some strange digits get added to the extension which I ...