IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Is port channel configuration supported on VG 224? I am trying to configure it for redundancy want to create a port channel instead of assigning IP Address to Fast Ethernet.Please let me know.. Thanks for your help..

hi all,I have a problem with MOH, when I put on hold a local IP Phone, the user listens to the MOH correctly. the problem has been detected in the external calls, when I call a ouside destination and I put it on hold, the recipient hear only silence....

Dear NetPro gurus,I have 3 questions and would greatly appreciatied your assistance on this.i)     What's the main benefits / difference between Cisco 3945 Vs Cisco 3945E ISRs?ii)     With the Cisco 3945 router, what's the maximum number of E1 ports ...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Due to some issues with our license we were given a temp 3 month node license to activate 3 nodes in our 5 node cluster. We have now received and loaded the correct permanent licenses, but the temp license is still in use and we have a total of ...

Resolved! E1 Hacking

Hi ,Two of our customers reported similar issues, they're having unauthorized IDD calls reflected in their Telco billing. I can't see any records in the CUCM cdr, the only traces of the calls was found on the PSTN gateway (seems like a loop);0x2B704 ...