IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

My Message button on IPT 7975 stopped working. We are using CM 7.1 and Unity 7.1. The other day I tried to use my message button and nothing happens. I can call the pilot number and just put my pin in. The VM server knows my extension and I get messa...

We have three Cisco 7936 Conference station. These phones are working fine just 2 days back all three 7936 stop working, on all 7936 RED led is blinking and blank LCD display. Even after restarting it is giving the same problem right after powering o...

I have 2 CUCM clusters and a Unity Connection Cluster and RTMT works fine for one of my CUCM clusters and the Connection cluster but when I try to log into the other cluster, RTMT will not start.I get the “loading please wait” splash screen and the a...

ybpants by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Calling Name

Hello!does anyone has a clue why the Calling name doesn't appear on phone B when called by phone A while it appears on Phone B when called by phone A, given that the two gateways are H323.IP phones(A) -> Cisco CallManager (A) -> Gateway (A) -> IP clo...