IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

In case anybody else has come across this, here is the fix:Problem: Clean install of CUE 8.5 on SRE-900 fails with the following error message:File transfer error during download. Curl error code is 78Error encountered while downloading payload(s)Una...

Hi,is it possible to create a access list global and assign it to more users in remote destination? At the moment i have to create for every remote destination user a acl with owner of the user. If i create a acl with no owner i have the rule but in ...

I'm looking to upgrade our 4.1 CME to version 8.5 but am quite unsure how as I believe the licensing structure for the CME has now changed. Does anyone have a guide or can lend some advice on how I should be doing this as I do not believe it is as ea...

hello,I am trying to configure call park in a CUCM cluster 7.1.5. I am aware that there is a bug (CSCsl70911) that prevents calls from being parked. The scenario is this:- Internal calls can be parked, but not external calls- External calls enter thr...