IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HelloThere is a 6921 ip phone in the network.when we communicate form one ip phone to another ip phone then some sound comes into the ip phone.sounds like air.it is too noisy.I want to know that how can i cancil this sound.I have also enabled qos but...

ankur by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a strange problem related with the function Call PickUp.First, a few words about the network topology:- there is a Cisco ISR 2801 with CME 8.0- there are SCCP and SIP endpoint registered to it- the same router is a H323 gateway to the IT...

g.doychev by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm new to VoIP and have been trying to understand SIP trunks and PRI lines but getting a hard time. can you please provide me a good understanding:which one to use where and why?what does SIP trunk and PRI lines means ..:(Thanks I would really ap...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ,I have CME 8.1 and CUCM 6.1, I define the CME as H.323 VG on the CUCM, and I configure a Voip dial-peer to point to CUCM.When I make a call from CME to CUCM the names of the users of CME appears to the phones registered with CUCM, but the names...