IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I'm trying to understand how cme cdr management works, I know that it is possible to download CDRs to the local compact flash but I cannot find answers to the following questions:- Does an estimated space occupation exist for cdrs? (Example MB...

Can someone explain to me why all my UCCX agent DNs will not light the BLF key on a 7915 when these DNs are use? All other DNs illuminate BLF key but my UCXX agent DNs do not. I can use them to ring the agent ID but cannot see when these DNs are in u...

johnnywan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

You plug in a regular $7 analog phone and the DTMF is sent and works as it should. We also plugged in a DTMF analyzer that shows the digits 108 being sent.  In my case 3 digits - 108 for the ext 108.  As soon as you plug in the Fax server, no DTMF se...

Hi, i found this in the troubleshooting document but it didnt help:Cannot Add a Contact to Any Existing Group or to Any New Group Problem The user reports not being able to add a contact to any existing group or to any new group. The Add Contact to...

Hi,i would like to know, if it is possible to generate some kind of extension mobility report with sql queries.i use a ccm 4.1.3my goal is to erase old device profiles that are not in use for a long time. nearly all of the 1000 users use extension mo...

paule0800 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes