IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I want to listen or participate to a analog conversation on VG248 port with a share line on the supervisor phone model 7962.I have UCM 7.1.5. Anybody have a idea how I can configure the VG and phone to do this?Thanks,

j.morand by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me.We have a overhead paging system connected to our voice router on an fxo port.  Some times, users would accidentally call the paging line.  Is there a command I can use to see who is connected t...

vincehgov by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are upgrading to a Cisco IPT solution. In the meantime we will be using legacy (i.e. non-POE) switches. In this case the spec for the 7937 Conference station requires for the use of a power brick (CP-PWR-CUBE-3) which I assume is to to provide the...

Hi all,I have a problem about CUCM.admin:show environment temperatures ID      Temp            Type            Threshold1       33C             Threshold       70C2       17C             Threshold       39C3       255C            Threshold       127C...

sangin079 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe have been having this problem since we had our Cisco phone system installed and I've yet to find a solution.We have a meeting room with a 7941 phone in them, this phone is not used extensively however after say a week you will go to use the p...