IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear ,I have CME 8.1 and CUCM 6.1, I define the CME as H.323 VG on the CUCM, and I configure a Voip dial-peer to point to CUCM.When I make a call from CME to CUCM the names of the users of CME appears to the phones registered with CUCM, but the names...

Hi experts,                Right now i am using CUPS 7.0.6.10000-17 and i want to upgrade to 8.X....but i dont find right IOS image in cisco software downloads....On cisco site i can find upgrade 7.x to 7.x(X) and 8.x to 8.x(X)...but not upgrade file...

shamkumar by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friends, I wonder if is it possible and how can I do to activate 802.1X on Wireless Ip Phones. Iḿ using and ACS, and I'm successfully authenticating desktops. But  I don't know if is it possible to do it with wireless phones. Thanks in advance....

jonasdiaz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can someone tell me what service on CUCM the corp directory uses?   Additionally, what port(s) do the phones use to talk to CUCM on for the directory?  I have a customer where their directories (personal and Corp) recently stopped working and I...

Currently we have several UCCX agents working from home as a remote agent pilot program.  These agents have broadband Internet connections, AnyConnect VPN client, CAD and CIPC.  The only issues we've had so far is when there is a service inturruption...