IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I remember reading somewhere that CTI Route Point can not terminate/answer a call. It passes the call on to a CTI Port where the call gets answered. Is it true?The Cisco document I am reading says otherwise or I did not understand correctly.http://ww...

CUCM version 7.1(3)When adding a new phone getting the following error:Add Failed. User Defined Routine 9licenserequest) execution failed.there are plenty of licenses.  This is happening for any type of phone.  Have restarted the CM service on both p...

Is broadcast paging to phones available on CUCM 7.1?  Everything I am researching is stating this feature no longer exists.  I was just wondering if anyoneout there has configured this beyond 6.x?We are unable to do overhead paging in this leased fac...

I have a STE analog secure phone which is connected to a analog voice gateway vg248 and CUCM 7.1.5 using mgcp. When opening a secure line it disconnects after about 30 seconds, but non-secure works fine. Configuration appear to be in order (v150 opti...

zzbronski by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I Have an UC500 with ios 12.4(11)XW4 and i upgrade to IOS 12.4(22)YB8 to migrate from CME 4.2.0 to CME 7.1.0The ios installed succefully and I'm now with CME 7.1Also I want to upgrade GUI files from 4.2 to 7.1I download GUI files for CME 7.1I ...

Dear all,My main Cisco call manager 5.x is in head office where ISDN PRI is terminating from ISP. one of my other office has also Cisco call manager 8.x. both the offices has Fiber connectivity in between. now my main problem is, i establish SIP trun...