IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need to provide reporting stats on a monthly basis detailing telephony service availability over a calendar month...is anyone aware of a report within CUCM8 that would provide this type of information...I've looked and drawn a blank so far!Thank...

Hi,I've been investigatiing an issue where users in a department are only able to send faxes 10% of the time.  The fax machine on the receiving party's end will answer but after sending 1 page the call disconnects and the machine tries to resend.  Ev...

HiI've seen a very old post about this topic but without reply .I've configured a Blackberry MVS server connected to a CUCM 8.5.1 and using Unity Connection 8.5.1 as voicemail .When i'm calling from my Mobile Blackberry the Unity connection voicemail...

j.faure by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 8961 and 7962 sip phones registered to a cme I also use SCCP phones. I have two fxo trunks for pstn dialing. I cannot get the sip phones to dial anything.. Any help or a sample config would help

miket by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a small callmanager 8 setup with 9971 cam phones and 3rd party conference room VTC kit. Last week I set up mobility & SNR for my users. I've noticed since then that calls from the 3rd party VTC kit to the 9971s work perfectly with video, but c...