IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello my friends,Is it possible to make an available ringlist.xml to ip phones that enter SRST-CME mode?(problem: after entering SRST-CME mode, when phones come back to CUCM, user preferences, like chosen ring are lost. Is this normal?)Thank you,met

Hi,I am calling 7318 and I have two dial-peersdial-peer voice 71000 voip corlist outgoing Internal description Outgoing Calls to All Sites destination-pattern [1-8]...$ session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4:172.16.35.23 dtmf-relay rtp-nte!dial-p...

Hi,i have a strange problem, previously this setup works fine, then i noticed suddenly my vic2-2fxo vice cards the  2 fxo ports suddenly lights turn to amber.MCMRTR01#sho voice port summary                                           IN       OUTPORT  ...

Hi,I have your typical setup one publisher and one subscriber, running ccum 6.1.  Both are talking to each other, and phones are being routed.Yet for some reason, when i update information on the phone (name display, add another line) it does not get...

I have a client that would like to have a special music on hold source for the calls that are in queue. They are currently running UCCX 8 with CUCM 7.1(3), what would be the best way to accomplish the goal of having the people on hold in the queue he...

putney_m by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello fellow voice engineers!!! I'm stuck on a couple of issues here. My telco is VIA talk and I've gotten outbound calling working, but calls from the PSTN aren't hitting the gateway. It sounds like a dial-peer issue to me, but here's my config belo...