IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

All,We currently have Cal Manager 7.x configured at main location with 70 7940 IP Phones.  We would like to move our Call Manager platform to a data center to take advantage of power, redundancy settings, generator, etc. 1)  Can anyone shed any light...

Hi all, I'm working in a mixed enviroment with CIsco SCCP and Linksys SIP Phones. I can make calls from Cisco SCCP to Linksys SIP and viceversa.For Cisco SCCP phones I'm using "after-hours block pattern" feature to control user calls. I'm wondering i...

I have two CUCM clusters.  One is 6.1 and the other is 7.1.  I am getting ready to move some pilot users to the 7.1 system but I still want them to connect to the 6.1 directory.  I configured one phone as a test with the URL of the 6.1 directory.  I ...

Hi,I have CUCM 8.0(3) with latest Device PackI have installed a 9951 SIP phonePhone has registered and I can dial it, answer calls and have 2 way audioHowever it does not make an outbound call; almost as if it is not sending the dialled digits to CUC...

Dear all, I am facing  problem in my cme 2800 router .When anyone calls on coporate number  it is hitting autoattendent  number & transfered to reception. if the reception is not picking up  the call the ip phone rings continously & if the enduser ha...

owaisqadri by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes