IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have the following voice-port config in a 1700 router with a E&M voice card:voice-port 2/1 operation 4-wire type 5 signal immediateWe recently bought a 2901 router without this card but with a FXS and I was wondering if there is any way I can...

Experts,I am trying to put together a "simple" SIP trunk test setup between a 3900 with CME/CUE and 2800 which is acting as an SIP ISP.My aim is to configure an inbound calls SIP trunk but I am having problems getting SIP configured correctly.  I hav...

We are using the built in conferencing functionality of our 2821 and at this point the ConfLi function isn't an option on our 7940/60 phones. The plan at is point is to put in a DSP to get us to full conference functionality. Will the ConfLi function...

HI,i have a cisco 2801 in my home which i connected to my pstn using fxo.  im testing incoming calls from my mobile calling my pstn line, below is configuration of my fxo port, so everytime when i test a callfrom my mobile the ip phone 1000 will ring...

Resolved! Unity MWI

We have Unity version 4.0 and used to be unified to Exchange 2003. Beyond my control it has been upgraded to exchange 2010. I assume Unity 4.0 cannot work with 2010 exchange. We are no longer getting vmails in inbox ( not a problem) but we are also n...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes