IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,Need help, appreciate your feedback on this matter. (Of course points to the person with the best solution).Here's the call flow/ scenario:Site A (CME) ---------------------> (2921RouterGW ----> CM -----> UCCX) Site BIn Site B's CM there a...

Hi All,When I am reading CCM traces I have problem in collecting related lines to gother like below:03/15/1993 23:05:27.995 CCM|Ie - H225CallingPartyIe IEData= 6C 06 00 81 36 36 30 33 |<CLID::StandAloneCluster><NID::10.10.10.10><LVL::State Transition...

Hello's,We have a system that uses TCP and UDP port 2000 for operation.Our problem is that we have QoS markings for SCCP (TCP 2000).Any suggestions on how to differentiate this traffic?  Right now I'm marking SCCP and this other systems port 2000 tra...

I have the following setup:HQ: 1pub/1sub   400 phones / own GatewayBR1: 1pub/1sub  30phones   / own GatewayBR2: 1pub/1sub  30phones   / own GatewayBR3: 1pub/1sub  30phones   / own GatewayEach site has it's own dial plan. All CUCMs are trunked for int...

Hello Community,Is it possible to route calls between locations via WAN with the help of dial-peers instead of Inter-Cluster Trunks ? (For example - I have no possibility to user ICT). Are there any restrictions or problem ?thxPatze

phartl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CM 6.1 system with a 3845 H323 gateway with a PRI. When someone dials a vaild PSTN number that is unavaiable instead of getting a busy tone they get the Cisco message "your call can not be completed as dialed"Is there anyway to disable the ...

jecker by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have callmanager 6 setup. We dial 9 to reach outside. After dialing 9, we should hear 2nd second outside dialtone. But we just noticed this morning after we dial 9, no dial tone is provided. We tried some patterns and find out if you dial 9...